Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tara's Back In The Shop Again?!

okay, the news on my life....

it sucks to be me

the transmission on my car's broke which costs more than the common mind can comprehend (exactly $3,660) but we're trying to get the one i have fixed which will cost less but still waaay more than my checking acount can handle.

my college fee is up to $2,500 NOT INCLUDING books and a couple of other registration fees i haven't gotten to yet.

my playstation is screwing up, apparently you have to drop it in the ground a bit to get it working again, so who knows until we break it for good.....

my eyesight is starting to go too, my mom's getting me an appointment to have them checked out. basicly, my eyes are extremely bloodshot and i can't read anything 5 feet away from me.....which is bad

at work, the lady i work with had surgery on her hands so she's out of work until september, so i have to work twice as hard cuz the guy i work with is too lazy to work anyways.
and a couple of other things i'm not a liberty to discuss.....

basicly, any donations to the "we feel sorry for david" fund will be greatly appreciated. i could use some emotional support......

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day, all the world is waiting for the Sun....