Sunday, July 31, 2005

Slipping

forgive me public. i've been slipping on my duties.....

made it halfway through FF IX in just 2 days! that should be a record or something.

not to mention i got in quite a bit of haloage in. in doing so, i learned quite a bit of new tricks

"and all she said was......'what?' "

Here they come marching down the street
like a desperation murmer of a heart beat
coming back from the edge of town
underneath their feet, the time has come
and it's going nowhere
nobody ever said that life was fair now
go-carts and guns are treasures they will bear
in the summer heat
the world is spinning around and around
out of control again
from 7-11 to the fear of breaking down
so send my love a letterbomb
and visit me in hell
we're the ones going home
we're coming home again

i started *cough* running
just as soon as my feet touched the ground
we're back in the barrio
but to you and me, that's jingle town
that's home
we're coming home againg.....