Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oh, Major, Sooo Beautifull

just found out that there is a second season of Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex (by the way, my absolute favorite anime/manga series) that is coming out and i managed to grab the special edition for the first DVD! i am so happy right now! the major falls in the top 10 most wicked awsome women in all of history (real or not) she's up there with Tara Strong, Aerith, Robin, Rikku, Paine, Yuna, and others......

if you want to hear about how much of an idiot i am, read this next paragraph

anywho, woke up this morning to get ready for my math class at 9 then my chemistry class at 10. while i was taking my shower i realized that there was no math today (due to tests and stuff) so i had an extra hour at home! which i used wisely to play halo to get ready for my chemistry exam today (it's proven that an hour of halo makes you smarter, you know) when my hour was up i went to my class. i got there on time, but the people were already taking the test so i was like "hmmm" so i got my test, sat down, took it, did fine, turned it in. got out of class and i saw some of the people in my class (the classes are huge so i only recognize a few people) and they were studying before they went in to take the test........wait........what time is it?..............crap. somehow i managed to play an hour of halo and still make it an hour early to catch the class before mine (short term memory loss on my side) so i asked the teacher if the one i tool would work so i dont have to take it twice........"the two tests are different".........crap. so i stuck around for a few minutes till my class started, took the test again, and went on my merry way. the teacher said in all her years of teaching, that was the second time anyone's done that. i feel like a total idiot.

well, classes are going fine, i think i can do this college thing (the sleepless nights are getting to me) but i can get the grades so, WOOT!

"Because I am hanging on every word you say, and even if you dont want to speak tonight, that's alright with me, because I want nothing more than to sit outside heavens door and listen to you breathing, that's where I want to be"