Sunday, September 18, 2005

Drifting, Drifting......Drifting, Drifting!

my weekend

Hobbs house friday night, after, went to "hang out" with some homeschooled kids having "fun". got to see wesleys new haircut (i didnt recognize him at first) and i also got to see Sarah! i haven't see her in like......months! then i spent the night at the hobbs, went back to my house in the morning, did school, watched Advent Children again (with anna this time) and then went to the corn maze that night. i figured out that there is a second exit and john and robert were smoking! then we spent the night at nathans after a little (little, yeah right) halo 2. went to church this morning, got my butt kicked on chess by ben, went to subway for lunch, and now im at home doing more school....most likely all day........in-between halo 2 games.......

p.s. i turned the music off because some people (i.e. robert) couldn't load my site. this one's for you robert!)

"I'm not okay, I'm not okay, I'm not okay, you wear me out...."