Monday, August 01, 2005

IT'S THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

my poor Tara should be coming back soon with $1,800 improvement on her transmission. for all the money i've put into that car it better work this time.

if anybody knows a cheap way to buy college book PLEASE TELL ME cuz just like everyone tells you, college books are extremely expensive!

in other news (and this is more for anna) jeremy clardy graced us with his presence sunday morning for the first time all summer. and of course, what sunday would be complete without.....
"look at the stars, see how the shine for you, and everything you do.....and it was all yellow"

my shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating,
sometimes i wish someone up there will find me,
'til then i walk alone....