Friday, August 26, 2005

It's Official

well, it's official. i'm a college student. i have my first paper to write so it's official now. i had to interview one of my fellow classmates (her name is Latrice, a 25 year old lady from Chicago) and write a 2 page paper introducing her to my instructer.

woopee.....

on the bright side, i didnt have precal today! so i spent my extra time sleepng but now i have chemistry, then work, then i have to drive ALL the way back home to pick up my stupid brother then take him ALL the way back into town for the Bible study.

life still sucks


"been up all night drinking to drown my sorrows down
but nothing seems to help me since you've gone away
i'm so tired of this town where every tongue is wagging
when every back is turned
theyre telling secrets that should never be revealed
there's nothing to be gained from this but disaster

here's a good one
did you hear about my friend?
he's embarrassed to be seen now......."