Monday, August 22, 2005

A Wicked Long Post

church was awsome, as always.

went to atlanta bread company after, but i didn't eat. i'm watching my figure (or i have no cash) but somewhere between the discussion of hydrogen cell cars and rocket ships i slipped out to go to comp-usa to check out the mac store........oh yeah.........then we taught Elise how to say "rock on" with the proper hand signs to go with it. nedless to say, things went wrong......but that's all i can say......we're sorry Jason, it just happened. she must have learned it from you or something.

then we went to the hobbs to do nothing but listen to shakespearian (?) star wars, monty python clips, watch james bond, and launch water balloons at ben from across the street.

after that, we went to the Buies to watch MORE james bond. we figured out why those movies are sooo long. cuz the spend 30 minutes just showing guys throwing gernades and them blowing up!!!! a complete waste of time! we ate some wicked awsome japanes kinda chicken with rice. and i actually ate it........i ate rice guys..........for real.
then we watched STAR WARS EPISODE VI RETURN OF THE JEDI! we watched samuel get a haircut, everybody saw lukes password, and even samuel began to think he was sly enough to "secretly" throw away the food he supposedly ate. did i say that out loud? hmmm.....

then i went home.

my summer is officially over now. i go back to work today, and start school on wednesday.

when i got tired of running from you: i stopped right there to catch my breath: there your words they caught my ears: You said "I miss you son. come home" : and my sins, they watched me leave and in my heart i so believed: the love you felt for me was mine the love i'd wished for all this time: and when the doors were closed: i heard no i told you so's: i said the words i knew you knew: oh God, oh God i needed you: God all this time i needed you, i needed you

okay folks

dig the new tunes. if you ever get the chance to watch the music video, do so. i cried.....seriously

in other news, i'm getting glasses! pretty much, i have a stigmatizm and the eyesight in my left eye is pretty bad, so im getting glasses. but their only for when im driving so with all luck you'll never see me wear them. let me change that, you WONT see me wear them. i look like a geek in glasses......ugh, but i had my pupils dialated so i am having a very hard time seeing at the moment so if i misspell any of this it's not my fault....

i start college in 2 days!

oh! the green day concert that got canceled is rescheduled for october 16. I AM SOOO GOING TO GO!!! anyone who feels up for a drive to nashville to see only the most awsomest band in the world, give me a call. we can like, get a group rate or something....

"you know they say life is short? they say one you wake up one day and on that day all of your dreams and everything you wish for and you wanted are gone just like that. people, people get old and you know things change and situations change and what i want is just, i want this moment right now, this day..........."