Wednesday, August 10, 2005

To My Parents

this one goes out to my parents.

thank you both for everything you've done lately. helping me pay for my car, college, my laptop, making sure my all too skinny body doesn't get any skinnier (that means thanks for feeding me) thanks to my dad for giving me the chance to have a job at a place where i get to do what i want to do for a career, for helping me figure out want i want to do for a career, if you hadn't gotten me that job i'd probably be working at BK still. thank you for all those times you took us out to eat on sundays instead of going home to eat leftovers. thank you for providing for me and giving me the chance to live the luxurious life of a cherokee ridge resident, even though we're so far away from our friends...thanks to my mom for always making me feel better when i'm sick, always making sure i get better as soon as possible so i can clean that messy room of mine. thanks for driving me around while my car was getting fixed (i know anna did most of it, but you helped out too) for all those times i came begging for $5 because i used up my $50 for the week, for all the wonderfull meals you cook, and for all those back rubs (which i appreciate soooo much. you absolutely HAVE to teach my wife how to do that, whenever i get married) ooh, and I thank both of you for putting up with my stubborn attitude. i let myself get out of hand one too many times.

p.s. i probably forgot some stuff cuz i'm writing this at 11 o'clock at night so i'm like dead tired

Signed,
Your Son.....