Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Conclusion

ive come to a conclusion.
either
1.) The spirit of college hates me
2.) I have (or somehow inherited from someone else) extremely bad luck
3.) God's trying to test me (and is doing a goos job, if so)
4.) A combination of the above

i woke up to go to my math exam this morning. made it on time, 10 o'clock. there was a line getting in. when i make it to the desk, i say i'm here to take my exam. "we're sorry, our network is down, and we don't have any other times to reschedule the test for today. what time would you like for tomorrow?" sure enough, i don't have the time to take it tomorrow, i have chemistry, then work immidiately after........what to do, what to do......currently the plan is to skip what i can of chemistry to take my math exam (the math exam is mandatory, there are no make up tests)
on top of that
i went to my chemistry lab tonight, realizing i forgot my labcoat (the lab coat is a must, they wont let you in without one) but i forgot mine last week and was able to borrow one from the stock room. so i made myself a note to keep my labcoat in my car and went to the stock room to borrow a labcoat. "I'm sorry sir, we stoped renting out labcoats to students. you can either purchase another one for $5 or you can go home (that's really what she said)"...........so i got in my car and went home. my labcoat is currently in my car, and i dont intend to take it out unless im going to my chemistry lab. thankfully, im allowed a make-up lab on the last day of class, so as long as i dont do that again, ill be fine. still, i'm a little ticked off.

BIG SPRING JAM!!! be there, be cool

also, breaking benjamin, october 22nd, vbc, $21, be there also, be cool also

im probably staying in town this weekend too. you'll all see me a lot over the weekend (hopefully)

Oh, Major...........

"Look at this photograph, every time I do it makes me laugh"