Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Replacement

i said id replace that older part.......and i did


NEWS!

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children will be out on DVD September 13! you can expect me to be in my house (or my parents house) watching that DVD non-stop for the next 2 days after the 13th. i also have news of 3 (possibly 4) new FF VII sequel/triquel/quaqual (yeah, i made that up) in simpeltons words, there are 3/4 new FF VII games coming out, all of them sure to be wicked awsome

we have two new classmates in my freshman composition class.....they're refugees from new orleans. everything they ever had, clothes, homes, cars, everything is gone. luckly, their entire family made it out okay. but the girl who came over, worked at a hospital around N.O. and she offered to stay there to help and work through the hurricane. the hospital she worked at is now taken over my looters and her fellow employees and employers are being held hostage at gunpoint as we speak. she says it's a miracle that she wasn't there, but she wishes she could do something for them.....so if you all (i know you already are praying for the situation down there but) could pray for them... that would be nice.

on a lighter note, we have people coming by tomorrow to look at our house (1 day after it's been on the market) so, also be praying that these people (or other people) will buy our house cuz we really need to move in town....gas is killing me

"Oh God, you have to save me. You're my last and only hope. All my right answers fail me. I can't seem to make it on my own..."