Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Well........I Lied.

my car is alive, i dont own a brown explorer. the truth, my car was in the shop and i was borrowing the explorer from NPHC (i love my job, they let me borrow a delivery vehicle while my car gets fixed!) it was supposed to be a prank but i think the only one that fell for it was jb.....and i think bill spilled the beans to her.

but, the part about my own house was true. im currently staying at my aunts house watching her cat (and her house) while she's off on a cruise to canada or something ("what's going on eh?") so i get my own house!!! booya!

i would say "party at my house!" but i cant. im being responsible and not letting people in.

and im feeling really lazy right now so i dont feel like talking about other stuff. plus i had a bad day. maybe ill tell the whole story later (as if anyone cared)

"left a note and it read 'someday you will be loved' "