Friday, September 09, 2005

Moving Along

goodness, there are sooo many things i want to buy right now. if only i had a plethera of cash, oh, what i'd do with it.
my list
nice bag for Aerith, some games for her to have, and a mouse (not one to play with if you know what i mean) a ton of new cds. (sarah mclachlan, nickelback, barlowgirl, plumb) some new games for my psp (ghost in the shell, others, maybe) lots of anime and manga (id write them all out but it'd take up a few pages) others too, im sure, it's just too early in the morning for me to think, and im on a time budget.

oh, the people who came by to look at our house yesterday? theyre coming back to look at it again. apparently they were impressed. sooooo.........BOO YA!!!!

this tuesday dont expect to hear from me....or see me......seriously

oh, man. things are going well for me at work. ever since i messed up this one order (lets just say i made about a mistake that cost the company $3,000) ive been working really really hard to prove that im a good worker so they dont fire me. it's been paying off. the people back in pharmacy, who i dont get to work with , are begging to have me back! all because im such a good worker! i love my job.

ummm. thing at the hobbs tonight (im still gonna call it 'the thing') come, or miss out.

Ciao!

"If I could open my mouth, wide enough for a marching band to march out, they would make your name sing, bend through alleys and bounce off of the buildings"