Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Working Through

Forgive me, I'm in one of those depressing moods again.......these come way too often......

anywho, currently working on a new game (Ninja Gaiden Black) between my school, sleep, food and work. basicly, you're a ninja and you cut bad guys heads off with your sword, only 10,000,000,000 times harder than that sounds. so far it's going well, made it about halfway through the game and so far, I'm doing better (only in certain aspects) than Bill!! (who by the way is really good at that game)

making my way through Naruto also, currently watching episode 40, downloading episode 80.

"How troublesome"-Shikamaru

*sigh* looking forward *cough cough* to an exciting *wheeze* weekend full of fun and games *gag*

i have just lied myself to death

"I've got a question, where are You?"