Sunday, September 04, 2005

Interesting

now that was an interesting day!

i did give my dad what for, and succesfully spent the entire day in town. (rock on for me!)

church was awsome, andrew nearly took me head off before sunday school, then ben body slammed me on the ground and my left leg is like seriously in pain right now. then i got a promotion! that andrew, such a nice guy.

got farther on Myst 3, boo ya! (i claim it too!!!)

then we went to the buies to celebrate jo's b-day (shout out to jo!) then we went to some park (really just an open field) and played tennis baseball, then played ultimate (i think i had more physical excercise in those few hours than ive had all year) then took a shower at the hobbs, where jb was the entire day long doing school, tsk tsk, and then i went BACK to the buies to eat pizza, watch "the ring" (i dont think i can sleep tonight........i feel like some girl's gonna take my soul or something) then i help samuel and haley with their chemistry homework, me, Mr. high and mighty college chemistry student idk how much of a help i was, but i did what i could......

ugh, i think i have to do more house work tomorrow......but i have sooo much homework to do......man

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret, don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret"