Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today Went Better

helped me mom move stuff around the house for a bit, played some halo......good stuff

on the note of Halo, I HATE LAGGERS!!! (laggers are people who have a bad internet connection so the game's really freakylike....it's hard to explain. basicly, because their internet cant keep up with ours they appear to "jump around" or teleport all over the place because the information of where they move from doesnt get to my xbox before it actually happens.....confused yet?) they're so stinkin' hard to kill! jumping around.....you shoot where you think they are, then all of the sudden, poof! they're behind you and you're dead....AARRG!!!

work was crazy. busy busy busy.....and when anybody has a question they ask me! why? i've only been there a year. oh well, at least i have all the answers they need....maybe that's why! it's so nice to be wanted

I also got a wonderful compliment today, or at least heard one that was said about me. and i feel undeserving . It's nice to know there's still people out there who care about you. I am honored to know such amazing people.

new cd....love those girls, awsome in concert.

school tomorrow morning, coffee, work, school, home

"Why are you still here with me, didn't You see what I've done, in my shame I want to run and hide myself, but it's here I see the truth. I dont deserve You......."