Sunday, October 30, 2005

At Long Last

Looong weekend. Bible study was good as always.....somehow the group that comes always seems to get smaller.....idk why, or how

Went to the Cos-Doom party on saturday (ooooh....scary) and decided to be cheap and wear my work uniform. Hey, it's a costume, it got me into the party, it was free. More power to ya. I did not, however, enjoy being scarred for life multiple times. I think seeing Josiah in a tinkerbell costume was more than enough to corrupt all our minds.......ugh......I'm still having nightmares. did I mention i love playing kepms?

Then discovered that I'm setting a bad example for some people........I feel so ashamed. I know I stay there a lot but to go this far.......*sigh*......now I feel bad......

Then chirch on sunday, and back to the Hobbs after that. played kemps some more, some halo, and watched Final Destination 2. BOOM!

back to school....ughhh

pray for me

"You'll sit around forever if you wait for the right time. What are you waiting for? I'm here, I'm now, I'm ready, holding on tight....."