Monday, October 17, 2005

Slacker=Me

well, i got an incredible honor last friday. avery (dont know his last name) called me up. ive only met avery once when we were at budddys house and he's the guy who kicked my butt in halo (I made a post about it) well, he called me up and said "i want you to play in a halo tournament with me"........shocked i was. i write couldnt even decent a sentence. so i said "!erus.....i mean i.....sure!"

now i skip some stuff

we got our butts kicked at halo cuz my teamates arent good. me and avery did good but we're in the process of finding two new teamates (my brother john and some guy avery's looking for) maybe in the next tournament (set for the saturday after next) we'll do better.....hopefully

sunday, church, food, chilling at the Hobbs "we dont want him to come!!!" "but he's not going to come" "then why are you inviting him?!" "cuz it's the right thing to do" "okay, then lets invite 'un-named person'" "no!" "WHY NOT?!" "cuz i dont want him to come!" "whatever happened to 'the right thing to do?" "......."

jb, you make things too difficult

cost-doom party! muahahahaha........... that's cheesy

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day when nobody died"