Thursday, October 20, 2005

Something Wrong With Me

well apparently people think there's something wrong with me.

my mom thinks i've failed college and procedes to remind me of it every hour or so. my dad (for once) says nothing. somebody i work with says that i seem preoccupied lately. like my mind's somewhere else, or I'm not all together. and just last night someone got to see one of my more angered sides. (it's probably too late to apologize, right?)

anywho, the general idea of people is that i appear to be bothered by something or someone and my guess is they want to know why I'm taking it out on them. idk though. everyone's rather vague with me. somethings they feel like telling me, some things they don't. so the question is, "how do you trust someone if they don't tell you the truth in the first place?"

so yeah, i guess you could say I'm pretty perturbed right now. if i inadvertently lash out at you or someone else in anger, i apologize in advance. i don't mean it......it's just one of those phases