Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Busy, and Busier

okay, ill try to fit this post in before i have to get back to my busy schedule of school and work.

GAR! IM SOOO BUSY!!! they need to extend the time of day to at least 30 hours or something! (or life can give me a break! yes?....no?......crud)

and uhh......and common mistake. my roomate is not a girl....so to speak. she's a cat, as in not human. who in their right mind would even think it wass a girl? (*coughsamuelcough*)

now that that's cleaned up......uhhh back to school!

sorry, i really can't think of anything to say at the moment. when i have time ill get on a real post.

"There is something watching, waiting. There is something passing, casting the shadows how they make their way into my mind. And You'll sing me to sleep, You'll sing to me gently"