Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Okay, A Real Post

i've discovered that the majority of people on home infusion therapy are pen thieves.
when we deliver to these peoples homes we have them sign a paper saying that they actually did recieve their delivery. so to be kind you keep a pen with you so when you need them to sign it you have one ready for them. common kindness. but if you watch these people, you hand them the pen and say "if you can just sign here" they sign it, hand the paper back to you with a smile.....but if you watch them closely, at the same time they are silently slipping you pen into their pocket! (and i'm serious. every one of them does it!) and you can't tell a 70 year old woman "hey! gimmie my pen back!" and it's even rude to say ".....can i have my pen back please?" so it's a lose-win situation, and i lose. so i've learned to keep a steady supply of pens with me......but now that i've done that when i come to deliver these seniors have the nerve to say "can i have one of those pens?"......what am I?! a senior pen supply?!?!

i need someone with a DVD burner on their computer so i can get all these naruto episodes off my computer. they take up too much space on Aerith.....but i don't want to get rid of them....

I'm lost in a sea of papers and assignments.......please come and save me. just look for a guy lost in thought in Barnes & Nobles (I'm probably the only 18 year old with a laptop in there)

my two loves, Coffee & WiFi (or at least two of my loves)

"At the end of the world, or the last thing I see, you are never coming home, never coming home, could I? Should I? And all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles that are ever ever..."