Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Less Interesting

well, the interestingness.....ess...went down today. i was once again woken to the sound of "BOYS! get up, it's time for work!" now, i was under the impression that labor day was a day where you weren't supposed to work. my dad begs to differ. of course, it wasnt as bad as i could have been,, for as i decended the stairs i found myself in awe of what i saw........"MEXICAN!" i said, being sure not to yell loud enough for them to hear me, for he was outside and i was in. apparently my father hired this mexican to do some yardwork, and i must say, mexicans work their butts off, and this guy worked his butt off (literally, he had no butt, no meat, no blood even....) by noon the mexican had multiplied. i dont know where the other one came from, why he was late, or how he came into existance (possibly this hints to the secret of mass mexican breeding) but his friend/brother/father/son/cousin or whoever he was joined in the physical labor. p.s. mexicans cannot make jokes. well, to make a long story (too late) short i worked and worked.

then i finished my paper which is due today (pray for me, this paper counts as 10% of my final grade) so i hope i do good (i better, my sister helped me with it)

then we went to my grandmothers to eat hamburgers, and all i did pretty much was just play Myst 3:Exile all the time.......hooray for me

back to school, work, music practice tonight and my over all boring life......blah

"'say how's the weather?'
so i look out the window to brighten my soul, but i can't control the rain that keps falling
the smile on the outside never comes in
comedy, mystery, irony, tragedy, so i scream let the show begin."